8.07.2007

updates

From now on I will update my blog in English so that I can make it international.
Just kidding. I want my Danish sister to read it too.
I chose English because then I don't have to update my blog in two languages.
It's too complicated. Plus, Danish is now too difficult for me to write.

At the moment I'm doing fine. Midterm exams are over.
I have more free time to watch Friends!
I'm addicted to this series.

Well, I don't have much to say. Things are going great. I'm happy.
I'm also very excited that my ex-host sister is going to USA this Thursday!
I hope she will enjoy her AFS year just like I did :)

Dunno what to say anymore...so...see ya later!

Please leave a comment in your own language.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

คิดถึง
miss ya
想念你
会いたいね!
보고싶었어。。

Anonymous said...

Hejsa Tong...
Det er da hyggeligt at jeg ogsaa kan se din blog ting nu!

Det gaar ogsaa fint her.. Men er utrolig spaendt paa den kommende tid i USA!!
Det er saa FEDT!

Vi ses og skrives..!

Kram Mia + glad smiley!